5# Chicken Wings
1 Gallon Canola Oil
- Season Wings with Cajun Seasoning and lay out on Sheet tray uncover in Refrigerator for 12-24hours.
- Place wings in a cast iron Dutch oven and fill with oil until all the wings are submerged in oil.
- Cook in a 250 Degree oven for 2 hours.
- Once removed, allow it to cool on stovetop for 1 hour, removing the lid.
- Carefully remove all the wings from the pot and place on sheet tray lined with wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- When ready to serve, you can fry, broil or grill them until the skin is crisp and the wings are heated through.
- Toss them in a bowl with your Favorite sauce or use my Carolina Mustard sauce for a tangy sauce option.
Carolina Mustard Sauce:
- 1 Cup Yellow Mustard
- ½ Cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Cup Franks Red Hot
- 2 Tbl Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ C Honey
- 1 Tbl Salt
- 2 Tea Black Pepper