It’s a recipe as old as time, shrimp with citrus and garlic. The two pair as well together as anything, creating some of the all-time best Shrimp Scampi recipes to Shrimp cocktail. Adding garlic only adds a whole new level of flavor to expand the possibilities of the dish. With this Lemon-Garlic shrimp recipe, we are building a foundation for us to build multiple dishes. Now we are going to set this recipe apart by using our American Steam Griddle. We can sear the shrimp while at the same tie steaming it to help create the perfect harmony of texture and flavor. If you’re ready to get this basic but epic recipe underway, then let’s go!
1 LB Shrimp, tail off and deveined
1 Ea Lemon
3 Tbl Parsley
3 Tbl Chopped Garlic
3 Tbl Chopped Shallots
4 Tbl Whole Butter
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your American Steam griddle to 350°
- Add 2 Tablespoons of your whole butter to the griddle.
- Add the shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in Garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Now add in your shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon onto the shrimp.
- Remove shrimp from griddle and place in a bowl and toss with the remaining 2 Tablespoons of butter and parsley.
From here you know have a delicious lemon-garlic shrimp dish. This can be utilized over pasta for a shrimp pasta recipe or top a steak for a quick surf and turf. Building simple foundations that can be cross utilized is a great way to expand your menu without complicating your kitchen with multiple dishes. A shrimp dish like this would pair perfectly with my Filet Mignon Skewers to make the ultimate surf and turf.