6LB Bone in Ribeye Loin, Frenched
1/4 C Salt
2Tbl Black Pepper
2 Bunches Parsley
½ C Olive oil
8 Cloves Garlic, Fresh
- Season your roast with salt and pepper and allow to sit in refrigerator, uncovered for 24 hours.
- Place in a vacuum sealed bag and remove air. Make sure to wrap bones in plastic wrap to cover any sharp edges.
- Place in your Thermodyne set at 155°, bone up.
- Insert a digital read thermometer into the thickest part away from any bones. I prefer to use one that has a cord, so the reader is outside of the cabinet- makes it easier to read.
- Allow to cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°.
- Remove from bag and pat dry.
- Roast in a 450° oven for 15 minutes to obtain a nice crust.
- Allow roast to rest 45 minutes.
- While roast is resting, combine all the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Brush roast with herb puree, slice and serve.